- TP-LINK VIGI 8 Channel Network Video Recorder
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Automatically stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
- 8-Channel Real-Time Live View: Sharp image definition up to 5MP and an 8 channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle.
- 4-Channel Simultaneous Playback†: Replay the feed from up to 4 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
- Remote Monitoring: Dedicated VIGI app is developed for remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- Onvif Ensure Compatibility**: Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
- 1 HDD Interface (up to 10 TB)△: Stores up to 10 TB (720 days* of video) on a SATA hard drive, keeping your data storage secured locally.
- Two-Way Audio: With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
- 80 Mbps Video Access Bandwidth: High video access bandwidth ensures your NVR connects more cameras with high resolution. Based on laboratory testing using VIGI cameras, VIGI NVR can connect up to eight 4MP cameras.
8 Channel Network Video Recorder
SPEC: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264, Up to 5MP resolution, 80 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth(up to 8 channels), 1× SATA Interface(up to 10 TB), 12V DC 1.5 A, 2× USB 2.0, 1× VGA port, 1× HDMI port
FEATURE: Two-Way Audio, Simultaneous Playback, Streamlined Setup, ONVIF, Remote Monitoring, VIGI App