- TP-LINK VIGI 3MP Turret Network Camera
- 3MP Ultra-High Definition: The VIGI C400 camera comes with 3MP–more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
- 2.8/4mm Lens: Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces, C400 comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
- Smart Detection (motion detection, area intrusion, line-crossing, video tampering): Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, or obstructs the camera.
- Smart IR: Keeps objects from being under-rendered when far away or overexposed when close to camera at night.
- WDR: Adjusts for lighting contrast to minimize shadowing effects and renders images true to life.
- 3D DNR: Removes abnormal pixelation to provide clearer video and eliminate distortion.
- Night Vision: A robust night vision system ensures your camera performs well in low light conditions and records what's happening for future inspection.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- PoE/12V DC: Two power supply ways not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
- VIGI App: Manage your security from the palm of your hand with the VIGI app.
3MP Turret Network Camera
SPEC: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264, 1/2.7" Progressive Scan CMOS, Color/0.1 [email protected], 0 Lux with IR, 25fps/30fps (2304x1296, 2048x1280, 1920x1080, 1280x720), PoE/12V DC, Horizontal 92°, Vertical 48°, Diagonal 114°, 4 mm Fixed Lens
FEATURE: Smart Detection (Motion Detection, Camera Tampering, Line-Crossing, Area Intrusion), SmartVid (Smart IR, WDR, 3D DNR, BLC), Night Vision (Up to 30 m), ONVIF, Remote Monitoring, VIGI App