Flaunting a modern design and premium finish, this exquisitely sleek cordless phone features a large reverse display, metal-plated keys and crystal clear sound. Superb style and functionality make it your ideal connection companion.
As convenient as it should be
• Large, 4.6cm (1.8") full graphical display
• Keypad backlight for fast access even in dark room
• Two-field entries for assigning 2 numbers to one contact
• Privacy settings: call block, silence mode, call barring
• Up to 16 hours of talk time on a single charge
• Caller ID – so you always know who is calling*
• HQ-Sound: high quality acoustic engineering for superb sound
• MySound profiles to match your sound preference
• Freestanding handset with a speaker for easy handsfree calls
• Low radiation and power consumption
4.6cm display/ white backlight Handset speakerphone
4.6cm (1.8") graphical display
Large, 4.6cm (1.8") full graphical display
Sometimes it is good to know who is calling before you answer. And our Caller ID lets you keep track of who is on the other end of the line.
Philips phones are energy efficient and designed to be respectful to the environment.
Handsfree mode uses a built-in loud speaker to amplify the voice of the caller, allowing you to speak and listen during a call without holding the phone to your ear. This is especially useful if you want to share the call with others or simply multitask.
Philips cordless phones with HQ-Sound: build upon decades of experience and breakthroughinnovations in developing Hi-Fi audio products and high-end headphones to deliver excellent voice clarity on our DECT phones. When it comes to improving sound quality, our acoustics engineers and architects have thought of everything – high quality components, digital signal processing, precise acoustic design, advanced testing and finetuning. The result is sound that is crisp, clear and authentic. Sound so good and natural, it is almost like being there in person.
Multiple privacy settings
Black list restricts receiving calls from specific numbers or starting with certain digits, keeping you away from unwanted calls. You can block 4 sets of numbers. Each set of numbers can consist between 1 to 24 digits. When there is an incoming call that starts with one of these numbers or being one of 4 exact Caller numbers, the phone will not ring. With silence mode you can disable the ringtones for specific times to enjoy peace and silence. Thanks to Call barring you can avoid expensive phone bill surprises by blocking calls to specific numbers starting with certain digits.