- The Bluetooth transmitter allows televisions and other devices to wirelessly transmit audio to up to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers simultaneously; the built-in pass-through lets you connect another device (like your soundbar) to the Connect Hub to share a single connection from your TV.
- The Bluetooth receiver allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your phone or tablet to your home theater receiver, sound bar, or other non-Bluetooth speakers.
- It has analog and digital connections for compatibility with old and new televisions and other devices; cables included. Note: To stream TV audio, this product requires your TV or cable box to have audio output through 3.5mm headphone / AUX connector, red / white RCA connectors, or digital optical; set your TV's audio output setting to PCM for optical compatibility.
- Low latency APTX technology: Qualcomm aptX low latency technology improves lip sync and ensures the highest quality wireless audio; Note: use aptX headphones with low latency for best results.
- Other features include extended range antenna for up to 90 feet of wireless coverage, volume boost mode to make the strongest RCA / analog audio connections, integrated display, and voice-assisted setup.
#MEE #AF-CH-BK-MEE #Audio