- Stream and record Xbox, PlayStation, WiiU, Nintendo Switch, or NES Classic Edition console gameplay.
- Capture in full HD 1080p directly to USB or internal storage
- Record, commentate, edit and upload directly to YouTube without a PC
- Scheduled Recording – Set specific time of the recording
- GameMate App – Pair your mobile device to monitor Game Capture HD 2’s recording status and remaining hard drive space. Also serves as remote control for recording, snapshot, playback, and file management
Record, Commentate, Edit & Upload without a PC
Game Capture HD makes it possible to collect and share in-game scenes. Simply connect it to your game console and the HDTV, and recording 1080p gameplay is just one press away without the need for a PC.
Game and Record in 1080p
Game Capture HD II supports both HDMI and component connections, which work with Xbox One and Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4, and the Wii U. Its HDMI video pass-thru guarantees you a Full HD gaming experience. With Game Capture HD II, you can pause and resume while recording if you decided to skip a few footages. For those who want to preserve a specific moment, just take a snapshot while gaming or playing back.
Simply plug in the microphone and put on the headphone to add live commentary when recording the gameplay. Game Capture HD II lets you adjust the voice volume before you start recording eliminating time spent on post production.
Multi-Trim a Video Clip
Edit videos without a computer as Game Capture HD II comes with a built-in video editor, allowing you to trim multiple video clips directly on your TV. All you have to do is select and remove unwanted parts from a clip.
Video Upload to YouTube
Game Capture HD II enables direct connection to your YouTube account and lets you share the gameplay straight from the box.
With the GameMate App you can turn your compatible Android or iOS smartphone into an additional monitor for checking recording status and remaining hard drive space. It also serves as another control for recording, snapshot, playback, and file management. Moreover, GameMate supports video sharing on YouTube and photo posting on Facebook.