Equipped with the new charging technology, ComPac AluMini delivers 18W of power via a small and compact body. It allows faster charging and deliver more power for your phones, tablets and laptops via USB-C Power Delivery.
- 18W Power Delivery charges iPhone 8 and above with 50% power in 30 mins
- Smart Fast Charge 4.0 charges compatible devices up to 80% in 35 mins
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge 3.0 powers devices up to 4X faster
- Recharge the power bank in 3-4 hrs using PD2.0 USB-C input
- Supports New MacBook
- 360 Protect Pro
- Capacity: 10,000mAh 37Wh
- Input Micro-USB: 5V/2A, 9V/2A
- Input USB-C: 5V/2A, 9V/2A (PD / QC2.0)
- Output USB-C: 5-6V/3A; 6-9V/2A; 9-12V/1.5A (PD / QC 3.0)
- Output USB-A: 5-6V/3A; 6-9V/2A; 9-12V/1.5A (QC3.0)
- Total Power: 18W
- 88 x 59 x 21mm
iPhone 11 | 11 Pro | 11 Pro Max | XS | XS Max | XR | X | 8 Plus | 8 | iPad Pro 2018 | Samsung Galaxy S10 | S10+ | S10e | Google Pixel | Nexus 6P
Quick Charge 3.0
LG G5 | G6 | V20 | V30 | Nokia 8 | 9 | RedMi Mi5 | Mi6 | MiMax 2 | MiMax 3 | MiMix | MiMix 2 | Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy Note 8 | S8 | S7 | S7 Edge | Sony Xperia XZ | XZ1
I cannot get the fast charging to work?
You will need a QC2.0 / QC3.0 wall adapter for the fast charging to work.
Does the charger come with a AC adapter?
No. You will need to use your own adapter.
#pd powerbank #powerbank #quick charge powerbank #type c powerbank