Charge your micro-USB gear with the Mixit DuraTek Charging Cable from Belkin using a typical USB port from your wall charger or computer. This cable is 4' long and has a gold design. With up to 2.4A of charging, the Mixit DuraTek can quickly recharge a power-hungry device utilizing a supported charger. For protecting the cable from various charging situations, the cable features drain wiring, shielded braiding, and Mylar shielding. Kevlar-reinforced conductors and flexible strain reliefs are also on board to prevent damage from daily connects and disconnects. Moreover, the cable is equipped with a double-braided nylon exterior and thermoplastic elastomer jacket, which provides flexibility.
- Kevlar-reinforced conductors provide added durability
- Flexible strain relief absorbs stress from bending to prevent breakage
- Double-braided nylon forms a flexible, durable cable jacket
- Aluminum casing protects a circuit board inside the connector
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
- Supports 2.4A charging