- Asus 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter with High Power Design for Longer WiFi Range-PCE-AC56
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation, backwards-compatible with all existing devices
- Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Specially designed heatsink ensures stable and reliable continuous operation
Fast Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
The PCE-AC56 uses Broadcom’s new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 867 Mbps through the 5 GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. At the same time, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Extend and strengthen your wireless connection
ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity using 802.11ac beamforming technology, high power amplification, and exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability.
No more dead zones with 150% better coverage!
A powerful signal-boosting high-gain design gives the PCE-AC56 improved signal transmission that extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by up to 150% compared to generic client devices. This extended coverage minimizes the possibility of dead spots at any location, offering fast and uninterrupted HD streaming and smooth multiplayer gaming throughout the home or office.
#Asus #Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter #PCE-AC56